mac font installation
Installing in Mac OSX
1. In the Finder, select the font files you wish to install.
2. Doubleclick the font files. The fonts will open in a preview panel via FontBook, Apple’s font management utility provided with Mac OS X.
3. Click the INSTALL button on the preview panel. Your fonts will be added to your FontBook library and installed in the applicable Fonts folder.
Installing in Mac OS 9
Macintosh operating systems prior to Mac OS X require Adobe Type Manager (ATM) to make use of Opentype fonts. Download a free version of ATM light here:
windows font installation
Installing in Windows XP and Windows 2000
1. Click on Start > Settings > Control Panel.
2. Double-click on the FONTS folder and choose File > Install New Font
3. Select the directory where the fonts reside.
4. A list of files available to be installed will be displayed
5. Select the fonts needing to be installed. Hold the CTRL key to select multiple fonts.
6. Click OK to complete installation